HP scanner driver for Windows might not be working properly when you do some upgrades with your computer. It would be back to normal when you have updated the drivers that you have for your HP scanner. Another possibility that happens might be because of the incompatibility of your scanner driver with the new version of the Windows. Instead of grumbling and complaining, you can still find a way to upgrade your scanner.
How to Update Your Scanner Drivers
When you can’t find the HP scanner driver download, you might feel desperate in using the scanner since it can’t be postponed to send the documents as soon as possible. There are two ways that you can do in order to have your scanner drivers updated.
- Automatic update
Some computers users will be able to update the driver by using the trusted software. It is quite recommended since this update is considered faster and also efficient. All of the information that you have in your previous driver will be kept without any problems exist. Here are the steps to do the automatic update.
- First, you need to download the HP scanner driver update utility
- Second, you have to double click the driver of the scanner to run it. this driver will scan the whole computer in order to find any kinds of problems found in the drivers.
- Third, click the button of the update driver next to your HP scanner driver. It will be downloaded and directly installed it afterwards.
- Manual update
The second way to update your HP scanner driver for Windows is by doing the manual update. As it is the manual update, you need to find the suitable and the correct driver that suits your scanner with the compatible operating system. After that you need to install all the requirements needed. Here are some steps to finish it.
- First of all, you need to turn off your device and disconnect it off your computer.
- Second, you can reconnect it and turn it on.
- Third, you can do the double click for the driver before extracting it.
- You need to choose the language that you prefer and follow all the instruction. Finally, you can finish it by rebooting the computer.
To sum up all of these, there are two ways that people can do when they want to fix the problem occurred in the computer by downloading the upgrade version of the HP scanner driver for Windows.