Besides the printer, scanner is also essential for people especially those who have business with them. It works like a copier although it turns out to be more complicated than that. HP scanner can be used to scan documents or files that you want to send it through the email. It brings the flexibility and also simplicity for those who belong to busy person.
You can use this scanner with or without the presence of the internet. Here I am going to tell you in details about how to install HP scanner.
- First, you need to unpack the HP scanner set from the box. There will be the cable, the quick guide book, the CD drive, and many more.
- Second, you have to make sure that the HP scanner is connected to the computer before the installation begins.
- Third, go to the System and Administration. It includes setting up the time and the date as well. Then you have to follow all the procedures to finish the installation. Sometimes people find it hard and complicated although for some other people it sounds very easy. When there is nothing appears on the screen, you may need to do reinstall by using the CD drive given or through the internet software drive you have already downloaded.
- Fourth, take out the paper that you want to scan. It can be anything. It does not matter what kind of document or picture that you are going to scan. After that, you can place this piece of paper on the scanner. Then you can directly go to Applications then Graphics then Xsane Image program for scanning. This program enables you to scan your documents much easier. You can click the Scan button and the scanner will start doing its task. When it has successfully scanned your documents, the file will always be saved in the documents that you have picked to be the folder for saving the scanned file.
- Finally, you can try these simple steps on how to install HP scanner. You can just do plugging and turning it on. Try scanning with some selected scanner programs. In fact, it does not really work 100 percent. You need patience in order to make the installation done in a few minutes. If you think that you need a help in doing the installation, I think the best place you should go is the official website of the HP scanner itself.